On the Friday following Thanksgiving, we shook off our food coma & drove north to the Sierras, setting up camp in the funky Sierra Circles Sculpture Garden.
As you can see in our photo gallery, highlights include:
- Chatting with the local artists about their work, including their clay-making business (involving a giant press we got to see)
- Exploring numerous old cars rusting, printing presses, steam shovels, and more around the site
- Seeing a giant custom pirate-truck that’s frequented Burning Man
- Trekking to the nearby lake where we surveyed old logging equipment & dodged projectiles from Frisbee golfers
- Doing dueling Schwarzenegger impressions in the down of Arnold
- Hen staging numerous medieval Lego battles & practicing his photography skills wherever we went
- Visiting the Jamestown railroad (see previous)
Check out the pics.