Not to be left out, G-Man's contributed some fun bits lately:
- Henry has taken to answering yes-or-no questions (e.g. "Do you want a snack, yes or no?") with "Yes or no!"
- Unfamiliar with shorts, Henry tugs desperately at his hems: "Close down... my pants!!"
- Henry greeted me rubbing his face: "Seagull... broke my eyeball." And later: "I'm a goofy ball!" (meaning goofball).
- "Dad-O may you sit with you, Dad-O?" asks Henry. Quasi-palindromes from a tiny man.
- A toddler + the word "actually" = A parent-correcting bonanza. ("Watch out for the car, Henry," I say. "*Jeep*, actually," he replies.)
- Henry munches a brown M&M, eyeing the bag's wooden shelf: "How bout... orange one? Cut it down... from the tree!" (We've consequently dubbed the shelf "The Tree.")
- As I'm changing Henry's diaper, he grabs my passport, shoves it between his toes, and says, "Readin' the Dad-O book!"
- Henry sees me shirtless post-workout & runs screaming "No, no!" He later asks, "Dad-O go to Pilates?" Dang, boy, I can take a hint...
- Apple might describe the little guy's slap-footed form of locomotion as "I Pad, Shuffle."