Skip to the content
- “What’s inside an avocado, Dad-O?,” wonders Finn.
“Well, there’s a pit…” I begin.
“Yeah,” he adds, “and guacamole!!”
- Thoughtful 2yo Henry, returning from a 9am grocery store run: “Dad-O may you drink some beer, please?”
NOW it’s a Christmas break.
- Marching off to grab my beverage, 2yo Henry gleefully announces, “Coke is SPICY, for NOT ME!!”
- Tonight’s culinary innovation: “Kid on the Cob.” Req. tender thigh of tot, aged 2-3 yrs. Serves large helpings of hilarity, family-style.
- Margot to Finn on Saturday morning: “Want a corn dog, hon?”
Finn: “No, I only eat corn dogs on the weekend.”
- Having learned about farm implements in Galena, Finn asks me, “Is there a big blade in our tummies to mix up the food?”
- Surprise: your keyboard includes an “ice cream cone” key. This according to 2yo Henry (viewing Volume Up sideways).
- Finn’s parting comment to Margot as she tucked him in: “I assume there will be breakfast in the morning?” 😀