Ah, you probably thought that this blog was the definitive source of Finn-related info online, right? So did I, until Margot turned up the illuminating Finnegan Facts site. Did you know, for instance, that:
- Finnegan has the resources and expertise to formulate and execute global strategies?
- In the last five years alone, Finnegan has represented clients in more than 100 Federal Circuit appeals?
- In an era where partners routinely leave firms for greener pastures, Finnegan has sustained a remarkable retention rate?
- Managing Intellectual Property Ranks Finnegan #1 in Patent Prosecution and ITC Litigation?
- Finnegan Filed a Petition for a Writ of Certiorari in Bilski?
What a busy little man he is. The legal gene may have skipped a generation, but Finny seems determined to restore the family tradition. (I think his cheeks will go really well with the powdered wig.)